Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The latest...

So, not much on the TTC, obviously, since we are holding off. But, I figured I'd update this blog for those who don't follow my other one.

Anyway, I finished up my Provera, finished up my bleeding, and didn't quite know what to do next. I called my doc, and she said she wants me to have another ultrasound(the regular, AND dildo cam) to check on the cyst we found before, and make sure there aren't any new ones. That is all fine and dandy, but....then what? We made an appointment that same day to discuss the results and the next step in the plan.

Let me tell you. I cannot WAIT to sit and pick this woman's brain about TTC and weight. In my mind, I am so torn on what I want to hear. Part of me wants to hear that I have no business trying to get pregnant when I am nearly 100 lbs overweight. I want her to slap me in the face and tell me start running marathons. I want her to tell me to not call her until I weigh half what I do now.

Now, I know that won't happen, but I just plain don't want to hear that I should go ahead with TTC, the risks aren't that great, blah blah blah. I want to know that I am right for wanting to be as healthy as possible before becoming a 9-month leased apartment to another human being. I want to know that I am not alone in this feeling, and I know it will give me that extra push I need to lose the weight.

The only thing that saddens me about all of that, is that I know that it could take a year, maybe more to get to my goal weight, and then who knows how long after to get pregnant. I don't want to wait another year, or two, for a baby.
The appointment is next Tuesday. Updates to come...

No comments:

 
Blog designed by Kit