Friday, January 22, 2010

So in love with this baby!


Yesterday, I had a bunch of appointments, starting with our Fetal echo. Baby is naughty! Wouldn't turn the right way, so we were sent home with no results. We have to go back in a month. I guess baby decided to make it up to us, because our second appointment ( an ultrasound) was awesome! We got cute pics, and a video, and baby put on a major show for us. I could feel him/her kicking against the u/s wand, and it was cracking us all up. I posted a pic, which is a little blurry, but you can clearly see it's a human baby at this point. We get to relax for a couple weeks before our next round of appointments, and then it's back to the grind. We are almost done clearing out the baby's room, and soon we will have the carpet steam cleaned, and order the crib! I absolutely can't wait. I feel closer to this baby every day. I've already watched the u/s video 4 times, and even recorded it in my phone. It makes me tear up every time I see my little one jumping around in there. I love how the picture looks like baby is sitting underneath a star. =)

1 comment:

forever said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

 
Blog designed by Kit